By end of this course you will be familiar in testing web services (both SOAP based and REST Services) manually and automate with Groovy scripting.The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way.Each and every session has assignments/quizzes for you to practice your leanings.
By end of this course you will be familiar in:
Webservices basics like WSDL,SOAP ,XML and JSON.
- Creating Test Suites, Test Cases for SOAP/RESTFul APIs/Web Services
- Writing Assertions (Validating web service responses)
- Data Driven Testing
- Working with Data Sources (Database,Excel,Grid etc..)
- DataSink and
- Automation with Groovy Script
- Creating Mock Services
- Generating Test Reports
- Creating batch scripts to execute your test cases from command line tool
- Integrating with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- "We respect your time"- all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
- Assignments - Given assignments at end of each section along with required resources, which will help you practice your learning.
- All the topics/sections were designed carefully starting from basics to advanced topics , so that by end of the course you can get familiar with all topics in soap ui tool.
I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson with out progress. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll learn smoothly through this course without any major issues.
- End-to-End Real-time Scenario for RESTFul Services.
- Encrypting SOAP Messages
- Interview Questions
Who is the target audience?
- Who want to become Web service /API testing expert
- This course is for the testers who would like to become proficient in testing web services using Soap UI tool
- Having basic knowledge on testing fundamentals
What Will I Learn?
Proficient in writing test cases for SOAP/RESTFul APIs/Web services.
Become proficient in writing automation scripts using Groovy
Preparing test data using excel sheets
Understand database(MySQL) basics
Creating automation scripts to execute your test cases from build tools on different environments
Generating test reports
Integrating project with Jenkins tool for Continuous Integration (CI)