We'll go step-by-step to build your very own website or blog in less than 3 hours without any knowledge of web coding.
Follow the step-by-step techniques in this course and I guarantee you will have your own website set-up by the time you complete this course.
By taking this course you will literally save hundreds if not thousands of dollars from not having to hire a web developer to create a website or blog for you. This means more money in your pocket!
Most people hire someone because they don't have any experience with web design or web coding. The truth is, you don't need any experience and you don't even have to touch a single line of code to have a beautiful, fully-functioning website. And together we're going to walk step-by-step through just how to do that.
Why This Course?
- You'll learn about the most popular and one of the most powerful content management systems available today.
- You'll know how to fully manage your website and continue adding new features including scheduling appointments, adding a shopping cart and anything else you'd like to do!
- I'm always available to answer questions and provide feedback as you go through the course.
- You don't need any website design or coding experience to set-up a website or blog.
- By following the steps in this course, you'll have your own website set-up by the time you complete the course.
You'll learn how to install WordPress in seconds, the ins and outs of the WordPress dashboard, how to add new features (including a contact form, newsletter subscribe box, social sharing icons, and plenty more. We'll also look at some of the most useful plugins available today, along with how to use the various features WordPress has to offer. At the end of the course you can download a prelaunch checklist I've created just for you to make sure you've completed everything you need to do to launch your website!
By the end of this course, you'll know WordPress like the back of your hand and you'll have your very own website/blog to prove it!
I'm ready, are you? Let's get started!
What are the requirements?
- Basic Computer Skills
- No Web Coding Experience Required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- By completing the assignments in the course notes along the way, you will have a fully functioning website or blog by the end of the course.
- Be able to set-up and fully manage a WordPress website with no coding required.
- Understand why and how to encourage site visitors to share you content and learn how to add those features to your website with no coding required.
What is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs, freelancers and business owners
- Those interested in starting a web design / web development business
Getting StartedFREE Bonus!So Why WordPressWordPress Lingo
Setting Up WordPress in Minutes
WordPress Hosting & Domain NamesInstalling WordPress in SecondsLogging into the WordPress Dashboard
Getting Started With WordPress
The Ins and Outs of the WordPress DashboardSetting Up Pages and PostsAdding New Users
Customizing Your Website & Adding New Features
Selecting and Installing a ThemeCreating Menus15 of the Best WordPress PluginsFinding and Installing PluginsAdding a Contact FormInstalling a Newsletter Subscription BoxAccepting PaymentsSetting Up Widgets
Promotion & Search Engine Optimization
Adding a Facebook Like BoxAdding a Social Media Share Bar12 of the Top Social Sharing & SEO Plugins
The Big Reveal & Your Site Post Launch
Pre-Launch ChecklistCreating a BackUp of Your WebsiteAdditional ResourcesCourse Review